Over One Billion
Won For Our Clients
MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISIONS
The law firm of Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff has been a leader in the field of automobile injury law since 1922. We are top-notch New York City motor vehicle accident lawyers who can help you after you have been injured, just as we have done for three generations.
Our team has won hundreds of millions of dollars for our motor vehicle accident clients*.
If you have been seriously injured in any type of vehicle accident and need the help of a top-rated lawyer, call us now. We will fight for you. We represent motor vehicle accident and injury victims throughout New York City. We know the law and can help you receive the compensation that is due to you after an automobile accident.
At RMFW Law, we are dedicated to helping accident victims obtain the money they need to rebuild their lives. Our law firm has been recognized for injury awards and huge settlements by many organizations including Super Lawyers, Time, Newsweek, The New York Law Journal and Martindale Hubble. Our verdicts include a $15 million dollar win for an injured client in NYC, as well as more than 100 different multimillion-dollar settlements.
Types of Cases Our New York City Law Firm Handles
If you have been seriously injured in an accident due to the negligence of another automobile driver, our motor vehicle accident lawyers will lead the way to full compensation for your injuries. At RMFW Law, our attorneys are dedicated to getting the money you need and deserve.
As a leading New York City law firm, we are committed to serving those who have been seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents involving:
- Car Accidents – Automobile accidents can cause severe injuries that impact every part of your life. Our motor vehicle accident lawyers handle all types of accidents, including head-on collisions. We won’t rest until we have helped you recover the full measure of your damages. We have a full understanding of New York insurance laws, including “no-fault” and Personal Injury Protection (PIP).
- Truck Accidents – The owners and operators of semi trucks and 18-wheelers have a great responsibility to exercise a high degree of care while on the road. When truckers fail to exercise care, the results can be catastrophic.
- Motorcycle Accidents – While motorcycles can travel at high speeds, motorcyclists have very few protections against careless drivers. As a result, motorcycle accidents regularly lead to serious injuries.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bicycling is a useful way to get from place to place in the city, and it provides a healthy form of exercise. Of course, when inattentive motorists strike bicyclists, bicyclists often suffer severe injuries. If you were injured anywhere in New York City, our law firm has the experience and resources to help.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Millions of New Yorkers get around by foot on busy city streets. When motorists fail to use due care and strike pedestrians, the results can be serious and even fatal. We will help you get the financial compensation you need for your injuries.
- Limousine Accidents – A limousine accident can turn a special occasion into a nightmare. Our law firm will fully investigate all potential causes of your accident and work to recover appropriate damages for your injuries.
- Taxi Accidents – If you were injured in an accident involving a licensed “medallion” cab or an unlicensed taxi in New York City, we will work to hold the appropriate parties responsible.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Let our top-rated law firm gather the necessary evidence and fight for you. Our experienced NYC injury attorneys will take the time to personally learn the details of your case to ensure we are proceeding in the best possible manner. We are on your side. Call 1 (212) 697-9280 or contact us online to schedule a free case evaluation.
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Our Pledge to You
Cash Advance Loans
Medical Care Arranged
We Come to You
No Fee Guarantee
We're New York City's Leading Personal Injury Attorneys
$6.5 Million – Construction Accident
$5.8 Million – Bus Accident
$5.5 Million – Construction Burn Injuries
$5.4 Million – Motorcycle Accident
$4.5 Million – Construction Accident