Clients are never charged for anything unless we win their case!
Failure To Diagnose
If you have cancer or another serious illness, time is your most critical and significant asset. If your disease is diagnosed in time, you have options. Modern medicine offers you the optimum chance for survival or cure. Unfortunately, if your disease or illness is not diagnosed in a timely manner, you do not have as many treatment options. Those few options that do exist may be very invasive or painful.
We depend on doctors to accurately diagnose our condition the first time around. When doctors misread test results or fail to order appropriate tests, these actions or inactions can cost lives. If you have lost a loved one due to a doctor’s failure to diagnose an illness, or if you have suffered metastatic disease secondary to an undiagnosed cancer, you need experienced New York failure to diagnose lawyers and attorneys on your side.
Failure To Diagnose Attorneys In New York City
People across New York City and beyond have turned to the law firm of Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff, LLP, for strong legal representation in medical malpractice cases. We take on medical professionals who have breached their duty to their patients. We are able to handle every kind of case involving a physician’s failure to diagnose a disease in a timely fashion, including:
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer: When cancer is not detected early, it can spread to other parts of the body and lead to death. Our law firm serves victims of every type of cancer misdiagnosis, including breast cancer misdiagnosis.
- Medical or doctor misdiagnosis: The misdiagnosis of an illness leads to delayed and ineffective treatments. Our attorneys hold doctors responsible for their negligence.
- Failure to diagnose and prevent a heart attack: In too many emergency rooms, doctors send patients with symptoms of a heart attack home. Death or grievous injury is the result. Often there is a callous failure to perform rudimentary procedures such as serial EKG and blood enzyme analysis.
- Failure to properly read X-rays and mammograms: Radiologists are trained to read and interpret X-rays. When they make mistakes, the patient loses valuable time to combat disease.
- Negligent treatment of diabetes: When physicians fail to treat diabetes properly, individuals can suffer severe harm or death.
- Misdiagnosis of appendicitis: Appendicitis is often misdiagnosed for less serious conditions like indigestion and flu. A delay in diagnosis can lead to severe medical complications requiring extensive medical treatment, or even wrongful death.
- Misdiagnosis of colon cancer: Colon cancer often goes undetected before it becomes life-threatening. Patients exhibiting signs of colon cancer should be screened as soon as possible.
- Misdiagnosis of bladder cancer: When detected early, bladder cancer is often treatable. A delay in diagnosis, however, can allow the cancer to spread into the nodal system, significantly limiting the patient’s chance of survival.
- Misdiagnosis of liver cancer: Liver cancer is difficult to treat even when detected early. When doctors misdiagnose this disease, it all too often results in wrongful death.
- Misdiagnosis of esophageal cancer: Esophageal cancer is a rare but deadly form of cancer. Warning signs are difficulty swallowing and painful swallowing.
- Misdiagnosis of lung cancer: While there is no cure to lung cancer, a timely diagnosis can significantly ease symptoms and prolong life.
In every case, our medical malpractice lawyers in New York City will make a complete investigation of your injuries and bring a lawsuit against those responsible. Our tough, aggressive approach regularly leads to favorable outcomes for our clients in trial and settlement.
Contact Our Cancer Misdiagnosis Lawsuit Lawyers Serving NYC
Call us at (212) 697-9280 or e-mail us to schedule a free, confidential consultation. Our delayed diagnosis attorneys represent clients throughout the New York metropolitan area and across the state.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.